The 3 PRO Concrete Tackstrip Nailer, Model GSR40, is a gas pinner that is the perfect tool for those jobs requiring specialty pins, without the need for a compressor. Unlike the powder actuated products for these applications, the 3 PRO GSR40 does not require the operator to be certified. It comes equipped with an optional spacer, which allows it to use most gas cells available in the marketplace. This provides the operator with the flexibility to utilize whatever gas cell is bundled with the pins that they choose to purchase. We have two exclusive patents which improve the performance of the tool, particularly in hot environments and significantly reduce the time needed for the routine, periodic cleaning required by all of the tools in this category.
- Operates on most fuel cells and cordless batter technology
- Portable and convenient operation, with no compressor needed
- Superior strength for plastic collated fasteners
- Light weight and well balanced
- Anti-dry-fire mechanism
- Improved air filter effectively prevents dust contamination
- Collapsible, reversible rafter hook
- Low battery and high temperature indicator light
- Full sequential actuation
- Patented design for easy cleaning, repair and maintenance
- Vented check valve with patent
- Model number: GSR40
- Net weight 7.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 18 x 15 x 4”
- Load capacity: 45 pieces
- Fuel Cell Life: 1200
- Fastener shank diameter: 0.1-0.118”
- Fastener length: ½” – 1 ½”
- Collation: Plastic
- Battery life: 5,000 pins per charge
- Speed: 2-3 pins per second; no more than 1,200 nails per hour or 5,000 per day
All closeout items are final sale and may not be returned.