AAT 570 Sub Floor Primer
- Effectively primes and seals porous sub-floors which increases the spread rate of new adhesive
- Provides an effective barrier from highly alkaline conditions
- Eliminates necessity of removing old adhesive residue
- Environmentally Safe and Installer Friendly
- Can be applied with a long nap roller, garden sprayer or airless spray equipment
- Two coats are recommended.
AAT 570 sub floor primer is formulated as a primer coat over common sub floors such as, concrete, plywood, floor patch, self levelers, gypsum cement and lightweight concrete. AAT 570 sub floor primer is a solvent free, acrylic primer that can be used over existing adhesive residue. When properly applied it creates a chemical barrier between existing adhesive residue and new adhesive. This primer is not recommended for outdoor use.